Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Entry Door Locks I Want To Know How To Take My Mngmt Co/owners To Court. I Have Had Issues Re Heat, Broken Entry Door Locks Etc?

I want to know how to take my mngmt co/owners to court. I have had issues re heat, broken entry door locks etc? - entry door locks

My heat is at least once a week in winter. Never repair the heating system, they must be cold in an apartment until you have someone or the next business day if it happens after hours available on Saturday. I am constantly spraying cockroaches, the exterminator, who say they do not live in my apartment for over a year. Strays kick in the door and take drugs and leave their belongings in the hallways. I arrived at night and some people here are not in the hallways because they live right on the door. I would like to continue and MOVE!

0 comments:

Post a Comment