Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Postule On Gums Has Anyone Ever Had An Allergic Reaction To Mineral Makeup?

Has anyone ever had an allergic reaction to mineral makeup? - postule on gums

Over the last 6 months, more .... I had bad breakouts, not only grain, but as a postulate, or clog the pores and always on the chin or cheek, or both, and in the neck and chest, there is here or there, but they hurt, and some have a cake / sticky, not yellow or something, of course, then the hard crust, such as scab and disappear with time, but it takes a few weeks. I thought it was my bp medication at first, and then wonder why it is that in my face / neck / chest and everywhere ... Then I learned, is perhaps the Bare Escentuals mineral makeup I wear my dermatologist do not do it something serious, such as shingles or itch, but I'm confused, and it is obvious frustration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment