Friday, December 25, 2009

Heated Motorcycle Gloves Red Bumps On Face Heat Rash?

Red bumps on face heat rash? - heated motorcycle gloves

A few months ago I completed a motorcycle driving course. It was two days long, and every day I was in the heat of 90 degrees, in jeans, boots, jackets, gloves and helmet for 6 hours on the hot black asphalt, not moving for 80% of the time and the transition to low speed was around cones. He buckets of burning, I was sweating.
Therefore, I developed red bumps on his face just under my eyes down my cheeks. I do not think I can not tell him, until I look in a mirror. No itching, burning, or something, it feels normal. Its just red.
The past month and its still there. Whenever I do something, my name is sweat or it gets worse! It is bright red and it looks like his kingdom, I think his release, even a little!
I leave the military base Camp (from) 1. Solve lead and December and almost every day, I can not get hot and sweat.
This outbreak is just the heat? Should I go to the doctor? What can I do?
Thank you!

1 comments:

DeeBee said...

I think we should consult a doctor who has the rash remained for a month! Please, please consult a doctor!

Post a Comment