Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Strep Infection More Condition_symptoms Strep Infection?

Strep infection? - strep infection more condition_symptoms

He had a bad cold. 2 weeks ago ears rang and have the feeling in the bladder. I saw the doctor had fluid in his ears and told me I have a form or streptococci. Antiobiotics for 10 days. In 3 days, the symptoms do not improve on the call - then all the symptoms back. Dr demanded the results of tests and tested before! Last night I could not sleep. Ringing in the ears, ears very strong impression that it is along the sides of the neck and pain, my ears feel as if they had water and Pop-full when swollowing, stuffy nose. Placed on a heating pad and fell asleep. He knows woke with a headache, feeling of appetite, poor lousy toungue, slight fever, not - as I would go much care went anyway, because, as Sat've is read by Streptococcus can be unpleasant. My BP is high, but the doctor said, no fluid in the ear - I quit my 2 antibiotics, do not take a decongestant, go to the ENT, but the only thing left to pray for the tennitius you away! Go to the Dr. again next week - suggestions

0 comments:

Post a Comment